Hull City Council Live Chat
Hull City Council Live Chat support open during these hours
Monday-Friday 9 am to 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays)
Hull City Council is a local government organisation responsible for providing services and facilities to residents and businesses in Hull, located in the East Riding of Yorkshire in England.
They offer an easy-to-use live chat service that allows citizens to connect with expert advisors and get support with various issues, such as housing, waste management, parking, financial help, and more.
The council’s main focus is ensuring that Hull remains safe, healthy, and attractive to live, work, and visit. They are responsible for various services, including planning and development, education, social care, and environmental health.
To access the live chat service, you can visit the Hull City Council website and head over the ‘Contact Us’ page. From there, scroll down to the live chat option where you’ll be connected with an advisor.
To access the live chat click the link below
Other ways you can get in touch with Hull City Council:
- Phone: You can call the council’s customer service centre on either 01482 300 300 (residents and visitors), 01482 300 301 (businesses) or 01482 300 303 (cost of living) to speak with an advisor.
- Email: You can email the council directly via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Social Media: The council is active predominantly on Twitter and Facebook, where you can reach out to them.
- Post: You can write a letter with any queries to the following address – Hull City Council, The Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AA
- Online Forms: The council also provides online forms on their website, where individuals can fill in their details and submit their queries or requests.