Halfords Live Chat
You can access Halfords live chat during these hours
Monday – Sunday: 8am – 10pm
Halfords is the UK’s leading retailer for cycling, motoring and leisure products, and it offers a quick and easy live chat service for all of its customers. To access the web chat simply click the link below and you’ll be taken to the next available agent. When you get through to a member of the team you will be able to discuss any general question you may have, along with anything relating to your order, booking your bike in for a repair, changing your account details, or simply checking the balance on your Halfords gift card.
Halfords live chat also allows you to report any issue or concern that you may have with them. The beauty of using a web chat service for this is that the conversion is completely private, so you can chat to the team whilst at work with no one else listening.
To access the live chat click the link below
Other ways you can contact Halfords
- Halfords Customer Service Online: You can visit the Halfords website and navigate to their “Contact Us” page. On this page, you will find a range of frequently asked questions, as well as a “Contact Us” form to fill out with your contact details and message. Halfords customer service representatives will then respond to your message as soon as possible.
- Halfords Customer Service Phone Number: You can also contact Halfords customer service by phone at 0345 504 5353. The customer service phone line is open from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 5pm on Sundays.
- Social Media: Halfords is also active on social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter. Send them a message or post a comment and they will try to reply as soon as possible.
- Email: If you prefer to contact Halfords via email, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Postal Mail: You can also write to Halfords at the following address: Halfords Customer Services, Redditch, B98 0DE, United Kingdom.